Place of work:
from 1800EUR/month (The final salary depends on the amount of experience)
- Approves and participates on delivering the annual and the 3 year preventive maintenance work plan in collaboration with the Plant Maintenance Managers
- Reviews the monthly maintenance plan prepared by the Maintenance Managers
- Ensures the correlation for the equipment coding from all plants
- Analyzes the finalization degree concerning scheduled maintenance activity
- Ensures the coherence of the maintenance plan from a reliability point of view as well as equipment productivity
- Supports the implementation of preventive maintenance programs in the plants in order to decrease operating costs
- Participates in the development of TPM with a focus on the following pillars: Autonomous Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Eliminate Losses
- Permanently coordinates optimization projects regarding equipment productivity in order to reduce maintenance costs.
- Develops and optimizes programs making sure the work area and the equipment is properly maintained and that they are running efficiently
- Administer the Preventive and Predictive Maintenance program and review on a regular basis, the quality of inspection checklists and their frequency.
- Coordinate and participate in vibration analysis activities, oil analysis, non-destructive testing, ultrasonic activities, infrared activities and all other advanced detection activities as required; ▪ Assessment of newly installed equipment to ensure maintainability, parts, maintenance, instructions, prints, adequacy of design, and installation work.
- Analyzes the equipment working conditions, malfunctions, mode of repair and stops in order to optimize costs, increase efficiency and productivity
- Observe the adequacy of stockage of correct parts in proper quantity. Further, the candidate monitors the quality of parts used to ensure good performance and recommends action to correct inadequacies.
- Review repair history and costs to determine repair, rebuild, overhaul, or corrective
- Knowledge of rotating equipment, machine design, and metallurgy and fits; understanding of hydraulic systems, bearings and lubrication
- Solid background in preventative and predictive maintenance programs and reliability studies
- Knowledge of mechanical integrity systems
Requirements and knowledge
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Mining or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in maintenance, operations or plant engineering
- Can fluently read, write and speak English and Slovak
- Willing to travel and with previous management function experience